I can’t believe we’re approaching Christmas and the end of 2019 but it’s a perfect time to check in with yourself and assess how you feel.
Do you feel tired, disconnected and out of balance? Maybe its time to pause and take a day out in nature with the horses. Connect with what’s important to you by attending Finding your Balance on December 8th at Amaroo, Gisborne, Victoria. Check out the workshop video here. Contact us here if you’d like to attend.
Individual coaching is always available working with our herd at Amaroo or with your own horse. Coaching is tailored to suit your particular needs and goals and can be adjusted to focus on a range of topics, for example:
- Setting healthy boundaries – free up time, space and creativity
- Developing your intuition and accessing your inner wisdom
- Developing greater self-confidence and in-the-moment authenticity
- Harnessing intention, energy and focus to set and achieve goals
- Building healthy, trusting relationships
- Developing your leadership – harness the power of intuition, emotional agility and non-verbal communication
- Connecting and building a deeper level of trust with your horse
- Understanding and moving beyond unhelpful thought patterns and behaviours
- Getting unstuck – make overdue changes in your life
- Finding the flipside of unwelcome changes and transitions
If you’d like to know more, please contact us here.
Firehorse Equine Facilitated Learning is located just outside Gisborne in the lovely Macedon Ranges area of Victoria.
Conveniently situated just 30 minutes from the airport and an easy drive from the Melbourne CBD, we’re also close to Woodend, Hanging Rock and not too far from the popular weekend retreats of Daylesford and Hepburn Springs.
If you are attending a workshop and want to make a weekend of it, there are a number of local accommodation options, together with a range of restaurants and cafes. A good coffee is not far away!