Happy New Year! With the transition to a new year and the startling pace of change all around us, it’s a perfect time to develop emotionally intelligent change skills…
Firehorse Transformation is our signature workshop and is aimed at anyone looking to make deliberate – and perhaps overdue – changes in their life. It’s also for those of you struggling with unexpected change or for managers and leaders of others transitioning through change. This course helps you understand the process of making change, coping with uncertainty and forging new beginnings. It addresses concepts such as fear of the unknown, vulnerability, sadness and frustration. It also looks at ways we commonly sabotage our best intentions and helps you develop the awareness needed to understand how your own patterns of behavior hold you back. Blending Eponaquest concepts with academic and spiritual approaches, we encourage you to develop skills on many levels. If you are interested in this workshop, please check it out here or contact us.
Individual coaching is available working with our herd at Amaroo or with your own horse. Coaching is tailored to suit your particular needs and goals and can be adjusted to focus on a range of topics, for example:
- Setting healthy boundaries – free up time, space and creativity
- Developing your intuition and accessing your inner wisdom
- Developing greater self-confidence and in-the-moment authenticity
- Harnessing intention, energy and focus to set and achieve goals
- Building healthy, trusting relationships
- Developing your leadership – harness the power of intuition, emotional agility and non-verbal communication
- Connecting and building a deeper level of trust with your horse
- Understanding and moving beyond unhelpful thought patterns and behaviours
- Getting unstuck – make overdue changes in your life
- Finding the flipside of unwelcome changes and transitions
If you’d like to know more, please contact us here.
Firehorse Equine Facilitated Learning is located just outside Gisborne in the lovely Macedon Ranges area of Victoria.
Conveniently situated just 30 minutes from the airport and an easy drive from the Melbourne CBD, we’re also close to Woodend, Hanging Rock and not too far from the popular weekend retreats of Daylesford and Hepburn Springs.
If you are attending a workshop and want to make a weekend of it, there are a number of local accommodation options, together with a range of restaurants and cafes. A good coffee is not far away!